Teeth whitening is not suitable for everyone.
Before whitening your teeth it is important for us to determine if your teeth are suitable for the treatment.
When assessing your teeth for whitening, we will:
- Ensure your teeth, gums and oral tissues are healthy before whitening commences
- Determine the causes of any discolouration
- Discuss with you the best method to whiten your teeth
- Determine the suitability of your teeth for whitening, existing fillings and "caps" will not change colour
- If required, refer you to a preferred Local dentist for a complete dental examination, x rays, and any other dental restorative treatment required
Please refer to the Australian Dental Association website to read all the information you require regarding teeth whitening:
or ...you can message us now with any questions you have regarding Teeth Whitening and Dental Health