Teeth Whitening and dental hygiene
Professional Clean and Polish $129
Teeth cleaning and polishing is a basic dental service that everyone should have every 3-6 months. “Pearly Whites” offers a gentle clean and polish using the latest equipment. Your 60 minute appointment will include:
- a comprehensive gum health assessment,
- oral cancer screening,
- general teeth overview and tailored Oral Hygiene Instruction.
- thorough removal of plaque and tartar deposits
- final polish of all teeth
Referral to our recommended local dentist may be required for any further dental work and of course you will get a take home goody bag!
Custom made trays and take Home Teeth Whitening gel $250
- You will get very good Whitening results from the Professional prescription of a “take-home kit”. We can prescribe a stronger whitening gel following a dental consultation to determine suitability.
These kits contain higher percentages of whitening product than “over-the-counter” kits and typically consist of:
- Custom-fitted application trays made of a flexible plastic material.
- Custom trays help ensure that the bleach stays in contact with the teeth, for maximum whitening.
- Custom trays minimize the amount of bleach that can dribble onto (and potentially irritate) the gums.
- The kits provide enough gel for one complete whitening treatment(7-10 days) ,
- In addition, whitening refills can be purchased from Pearly Whites online store coming soon!
- In-Office 1 Hour Laser Whitening $550
- Includes clean and polish)
- (no discomfort compared to some of the other systems dentist's use)
- Includes take home enhancement kit (value $60)
- Professional In-Office teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure worldwide.
- In-office whitening (also known as power bleaching, power whitening, professional whitening or In-chair whitening) takes place under carefully monitored conditions. This allows for the application of a super whitening gel activated by a special light system.
- This system gives results that are visible immediately.
- Your teeth will whiten five to eight shades, in approximately one hour.